Thursday, September 01, 2005

My ever-vigilant friend Mike noted that I did not mention in my post yesterday that my wife's name is Stephanie.

My wife's name is Stephanie.

Yesterday evening we took a quick trip to the library to do a little research in Consumer Reports regarding washing machines. Nothing says "I'm grown up" like being a well-educated consumer. Stephanie wants the Rolls-Royce of washing machines and I'm leaning towards something more conservative. We plan to do some shopping this weekend, hoping for good holiday-weekend sales. We're looking for a washing machine, an area rug (for the front room), a reading chair (again for the front room), and maybe a cedar chest to go under the window (in the front room).

We might also head to the Coast for a day. We'll go on whichever day has clear skies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi...its my LOVELY wife's name is Stephanie. Duh.