Friday, September 02, 2005


I had a busy night last night. Went for a run, accompanied part of the way by my dog. It seems that she doesn't have the unlimited energy of just a few months ago. When I got back from the run, I decided that the yard needed a little work so I picked weeds and mowed the lawn. The lawn is ready for a bit of rain and it looks as though it might get some on Sunday.

Steph and I have tentatively decided to head to the coast tomorrow. It's been a couple of months since our last trip. Maddie loves it out there and it's a ton of fun watching her play around in the sand.

We have another member of the family that I've failed to mention. Sam is our moderately obese cat. He is full of love for everybody. Here is a picture of Sam engaging in his favorite hobby...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You gotta share the love of the moderately obese cat.

Anonymous said...

Ohmygoodness our cat is fat.

Aj Schwanz said...

Dude, it's like the cat and the food dish are one . . . kinda like my brother and his PS2. :)

Speaking of, come over: play videogames in the new "Man Cave": it's way past due.