Friday, October 21, 2005

It's official!

I'm a CPA! Washington State License #25327.

The saga that started six years ago is finally complete. Based on my rough calculation, I've spent approximately $387,000 on exam fees, review courses, and study guides.

Please don't ask me for tax advice. If you talk to my wife, she will attest (how's that for a CPA word?) to the fact that I nearly have a brain hernia when I prepare our own tax return. And that is with the help of software.

Let's keep my lack of tax knowledge between us. Anyone who sees my fancy CPA license on the wall won't know any better.

6 comments:

Steph said...

YAH! Congratulations, honey! And I must say, you only start to have a brain hernia when I can't find some important documentation for our returns. =) YOU LOVE ME!

Peaby said...

Yes! Congratulations, honey!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Doesn't it feel good? Now that's over... welcome to the world of CPE. FYI - I beat you by 411.

Roy B. said...

OutSTANDING! I'll bring my tax files with me to Badger Lake this weekend.

Aj Schwanz said...

Hurrah! Many many congrats!

So, if you don't do taxes, what can you do? I mean, you have to have something in your CPA bag o'tricks to entertain folks with at dinner parties. :)

Anonymous said...

wow, I'm so impressed! TRULY! Although, it's kind of intimidating having a son-in-law that's smarter than me!! :)

Conratulations, and all our best!