Thursday, April 27, 2006

Let this serve as a cautionary tale...

So, I'm at my desk eating my lunch and the strangest and most painful thing just happened. I'm in the middle of demolishing a tasty taco salad from Kruse Woods Deli while I surf the web during my lunch break and BAM! there is a searing pain in my right eye as ranch dressing catapults off a piece of salad, somehow finding the perfect angle to strike (underneath my glasses) and landing squarely on my eyeball.

Let me just say that what I'm feeling is more than "mildly uncomfortable."

I hope your day is going better than mine.

5 comments:

Steph said...

Wow. That is weird. Thanks for sharing. B-| (that's what I imagine your face looked like)

Peaby said...

Yikes...

Hey I had a salad yesterday too! Chipotle Charbroiled Chicken Salad from Baja Fresh...yum!

eets said...

I had sesame/oriental chicken salad yesterday too. No eye problems from Paul Newman's though.

Roy B. said...

All that hiking and runnin' and mountain climbing - and you get injured eating a SALAD. I think I'll feel safer on the trail with you than at the dinner table.

Brazenlilly said...

I'm glad all you guys are so comfortable with your manhood that you are willing to post--with enthusiasm, Mike--about your salad-eating ways. Not only that...Jim led the pack by admitting he was actually INJURED by a salad. I applaud you.