Thursday, April 06, 2006

Hitting for the Oregon Cycle

In baseball, if you hit a single, double, triple, and home run in a game, it is called "hitting for the cycle."

This weekend, Mike and I will attempt to hit for the Oregon cycle.

Saturday -
Ski at Mt. Hood Meadows
Saturday evening - hike to
Bagby Hot Springs and enjoy a warm soak
Saturday night -
camp somewhere in the woods
Sunday - golf at
Elkhorn Valley

I was feeling kind of glum yesterday, but as soon as Mike and I started talking about the trip, my spirits lifted and now I can't wait until our Saturday morning departure!

Tonight we begin the process of packing for this trip, which will require an outrageous amount of gear for an overnighter.


3 comments:

designer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steph said...

One of my favorite things is when you pack for a backpacking/hiking/camping trip. My house stays so nice and clean!! And little baggies full of toiletries and Tylenol and headlamps and water bottles don't stay sitting around my kitchen for weeks!

Grrr.

I'm glad you have a boyfriend to play with while I'm so busy. :D

Peaby said...

Today is Friday...right?