Thursday, August 23, 2007

meme

There will be no rules posted here, nor will I "tag" anyone, but here are a few random facts about me.

(Jen, you do realize that the group has collectively lost about 3 hours of quality campfire talk time with all of this blog disclosure. :-| )

1. I love looking at maps.
2. My left leg is longer and stronger than my right leg.
3. I cannot stand the sound of a butter knife coming into contact with a plate while cutting up food.
4. I listened to techno/rave (almost exclusively) during two years of high school.
5. I once caught a salmon with my bare hands.
6. I went to second grade in a town named "Niceville."
7. My former favorite food (as memorialized in my 8th grade yearbook) was Fried Rice.
8. I know how to fold a piece of paper into the shape of an airplane, tear off the wings to make a rocket, and unfold it to make a cross.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Oh honey, I'm so proud of you. I can see you making your "face" the whole time you typed. Maybe you should go back to Niceville and learn how to smile? :)

Brazenlilly said...

I'm just speechless with joy! Also, will be looking more closely at your legs next time I see you.

Peaby said...

That plane, rocket, cross thing is pretty cool, people! Seriously...I've seen it.