Sunday, November 12, 2006

If you don't know the rules of Scattergories, this story won't make any sense. If you've never played Scattergories, you haven't lived a full life.

If my parents challenge you to a game of Scattergories, politely refuse. If you do accept their invitation, you will not win. You will be made to feel silly.

The letter was..."F."

The category was..."Things you shout."

My mom's response was "Fee Fi Fo Fum." That's a 4 point answer. Amazing.

The category was..."Ways to get from here to there."

My dad's response was "Five." As in, there are five different ways of getting from here to there. You can't argue with that logic.

We had a great time when my parents came to visit this weekend. Henry loves them and I have a feeling they love him right back.

 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mrs. D said...

I'll remember to never challenge them. I never get any practice playing that game because the baby lacks writing skills and my other half HATES games.

eets said...

"five" made me laugh out loud. I love dry humor!

Brazenlilly said...

I have a feeling that "love" is almost not a strong enough word for what they feel for their grandbaby!