Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Well, let me start off by saying that we are absolutely thrilled about our future son. He has been keeping his mama happy by kicking her in the stomach consistently throughout the day.

Last weekend was incredible. I was already riding a high from seeing our little guy move around during the ultrasound. On Friday, I went to Mt. Hood Meadows with Mike and had the best powder-skiing experience of my life. On Saturday, Eric and I went on a really not funless hike in the snow (see Eric's blog for a great trip report). On Sunday morning, Trent and I ran from church to Sherwood under a brilliant blue sky. On Sunday afternoon, Trent, Mike, and I went golfing in Wilsonville. And on Sunday evening, I rested.

I love Oregon!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Awh. I love when you get excited abou things. I love you.

Roy B. said...

You are so RIGHT! Oregon is a wonderful place to live (for the outdoor beauty and fun - tho not so much for the politics). And to have friends who love it with you - priceless.